- Draw lines from dot-to-dot to represent how they saw the dots.
- Write down the equation that represents their visualization.
|Picture 1: How teacher "saw" the dot card|
- Spatial reasoning
- Positive mathematical mindset
- Understanding there is a variety of perspectives in math
- Understanding there are multiple pathways to arrive at an answer.
- Ability to subitize
Watch the blog over the next few weeks when we explore more Math Warm Ups that develop number sense, processes of math, and growth mindset based on professional learning at DMG!